Urban innovation expert and social entrepreneur, creating smarter cities and do-good communities through civic crowdfunding, crowdsourcing, co-creation, corporate social responsibility, virtual incubation, startup acceleration and open innovation.
– Business Director 1%Club – Do-Good Crowdfunding platform;
– Founder Crowdsuing.nl – Crowdfunding platform for Justice;
– Alumnus of THNK.org, Amsterdam School of Creative Leadership (MBA);
– Co-founder CitiesNext.com – agency for civic innovation design.
– Founder and CEO of 7scenes.com – mobile platform for location-based services;
– Founder Urban Reality Lab at Waag Society, institute for art, science and technology (www.waag.org);
– Initiator AugmentedCity.org – events and workshops on mobile media – together with PICNIC;
– Initiator BestSceneInTown.com – mobile design competitions for universities – together with PICNIC;
– Initiator MuseumApp.org – publishing museum collections to city locations;
– Initiator MobileLearningAcademy.org – transforming education through mobile gaming;
– Initiator GuestNavigator.com – mobile services for hotels, resorts, holiday parks and cruise liners;
Expertise: business & strategy development, program management, product development, technology design, team management.